Tiger Brokers Australia review 2022:– Here in this post, we will provide a complete Tiger Brokers Australia review for 2022, discussing their fees, safety and legitimacy, as well as how to start your investing and trading journey with them.
We hope you’re excited to learn more about Tiger Brokers! If you found this post helpful, it’s because we provided a detailed analysis of what Tiger Brokers is and how it can benefit you.
What is Tiger Brokers Australia
Tiger Brokers is a large share trading broker in Australia, they have impressive locations around the world including Singapore, USA and Hong Kong. Tiger Brokers is an ASIC regulated company with its main headquarters in Singapore. UP-FinTech Holdings Limited launched Tiger Brokers back in 2014.
Tiger Brokers is a new player in the Australian stock market. In 2022, we were awarded the title of Best Casual ASX Trader by Mozo.
Tiger Brokers is a trading platform that makes life easy for investors and traders. It takes just a few minutes for new investors to sign up and get started with investing. Tiger Brokers currently has 9 million registered users worldwide.
Tiger Brokers features
- Tiger Broker is a great broker for new investors because they offer signup bonuses like commission-free trades, free market data, and stock vouchers. This encourages new users to start their investing career without having to worry about high costs.
- Tiger Broker has created its own in-house mobile and desktop trading platforms that are fully loaded with an array of features, including quick currency converters, trading tools and indicators.
- Tiger Brokers offers access to global markets with low brokerages, making it a great choice for investors looking to hedge their risk or explore new markets. US options and ETFs, as well as stocks from the US, ASX, and HK, are all available through Tiger Brokers.
- Tiger Brokers’ mobile and desktop platforms offer 2-factor authentication which enhances security and provides a fully secure trading and investing experience.
- Tiger brokers also offers a demo account with US $100,000 to help new users practice their trading strategies and test platform features without putting their own capital at risk.
- Tiger Brokers also have an online community of millions of traders and investors where people share their thoughts and knowledge to help others. This community is a great resource for anyone looking to learn more about trading and investing, and it can also be a great way to connect with other like-minded individuals.
Tiger Brokers brokerage/ fees
For a limited time, we are offering new users 0 brokerage on ASX and US stocks trading for their first 90 days. You can find our regular fees below:
ASX Stocks & ETFs
|Commission||0.025% × Trade Value|
Min. AUD 2.5 / Order
|Platform Fee||AUD 3.99 / Order|
|Settlement Fee||0.03% of trade value|
U.S. Stocks & ETFs
|Commission||USD 0.0049 / Share|
Min. USD 0.99 / Order
Max. 0.5% × Trade Value
|Platform Fee||USD 0.005 / Share|
Min. USD 1 / Order
Max. 0.5% × Trade Value
Hong Kong Stocks & ETFs
|Commission||0.03% × Trade Value|
Min. HKD 7 / Order
|Platform Fee||0.03% × Trade Value|
Min. HKD 8 / Order
Sign-up process on Tiger Brokers?
If you’re interested in signing up for a Tiger Brokers account, simply click the “Open Account” and then follow the instructions to complete the process:
- You can register for an account by using your email address or phone number. Just enter the required information for whichever method you choose.
- You will need to select your nationality, country of birth, and country of residence for tax residency.
- Fill in basic information from you such as your name, date of birth, address, gender and contact details.
- Please upload proof of your ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, and proof of your residential address.
Documents required for Tiger Brokers Account.
- Full Name;
- Current Residential Address;
- Date of Birth;
- Details of Tax Residency;
- Passport or Identity Card Number;
- Employer’s name and address;
- Details of assets and income;
- Investment objectives and experience
Funding Tiger Broker account
Tiger Brokers makes it easy to fund your account with POLI, PAY ID, and bank transfer using AUD, USD, and HKD. One of the best things about funding a Tiger Broker account is that there is no minimum deposit. Funds are deposited into your account instantly and can be converted into the required currency for trading.
One of the things that makes Tiger Brokers unique is that there is no charge on deposits and no minimum limit for deposits. Sometimes banks will charge fees for transferring funds, but Tiger Brokers is not responsible for those fees.
Is Tiger Brokers safe?
Yes, Tiger Brokers is a reputable and reliable company because it is regulated under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. This means that Tiger Brokers is held to high standards when it comes to trading and financial practices. Additionally, Tiger Brokers holds an Australian business number (ABN 12 007 268 386) and is registered under the name of Tiger Brokers (AU) Pty Limited. Furthermore, the company has an Australian Financial Services Licence (300767). All of these things contribute to making Tiger Brokers a safe and trustworthy company.
FAQ – Tigers Brokers Australia
Is Tiger Brokers available in Australia?
Yes, Tiger Brokers is available in Australia. They have been providing their complete services such as trading ASX, US and Hong Kong stocks, US Options and ETFs at competitive brokerage fees since March 2022.
Why is Tiger Brokers so cheap?
Tiger Brokers are one of the most affordable brokerages in Australia because their main goal is to provide everyone with the opportunity to invest and trade. They want to make sure that people from all walks of life have a chance to get involved in the market, regardless of their income level.
Can I buy Bitcoin on Tiger Brokers?
At the moment, the range of trading products offered by Tiger Brokers Australia doesn’t include Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. However, Tiger Brokers has announced that they’re planning to launch crypto trading services soon in the future. This is great news for those who are interested in trading cryptocurrencies!
Does Tiger Brokers get dividends?
If you own a stock before the ex-dividend date, you will automatically receive the dividend in your Tiger account.
We hope you enjoyed this article dedicated to Tiger Brokers Australia. Our main goal was to provide you with a complete guide about the company’s history, features, fees, safety and legitimacy, as well as how to sign up on Tiger Brokers. As a reward for reading this far, we invite you to take advantage of their current offer of 90 days of free US and ASX trades with no brokerage fees, as well as $50 in stock vouchers.