The new market boom is Fintech companies. Digital payments became the new hot thing in the market on the 8th of November 2016 after the demonetization of the old 500 and 1000 Rs Currency Notes. India Government launched Unified Payments Interface (UPI) after demonetization. This revolutionized the market through digital payments and the launch of fintech companies. This is where Slice Credit Card comes in.
Slice is a digital lending platform that allows you to get a Slice Super Credit Card through partnerships with various NBFCs. Slice Super Credit Card allows you to get as much as 2% cashback on all transactions in the form of rewards.
Slice is accepted by 99.95% of merchants in the country that accepts Visa. Slice is a credit card that targets young people. It is free to join and there is no annual fee. Slice is for everyone, believe me.
The Slice Credit Card: How it Works
- Step 1: Visit Google Play Store and search for Slice Credit Card. Then, download the Slice App.
- Step 2: Enter your email address in the app to verify. Or, choose from the existing list.
- Step 3: Once your email address has been verified, you will be asked to enter your mobile number.
- Step 4: Enter your mobile phone number, agree to the terms and conditions, then click “Continue”. Slice will automatically verify your mobile number using OTP.
- Step 5: Fill in your name and choose whether you are a student or salaried. Click “Continue” to continue.
- Step 6: The Slice app will ask you for your PAN card number. Enter it. The Slice app will now automatically retrieve your CIBIL score.
- Step 7: Enter your basic employment details to confirm that you are eligible. These details can vary from one person to another. For example, a salaried individual will need to enter the name and address of the institution they work at, as well as their salary slip, bank statement, and monthly salary. Self-employed people will need to select what they do. This includes freelancing, social media influence, YouTube, and so on.
- Step 8: The Slice app will now ask you for your Selfie to complete your Slice profile.
- Step 9: The Slice app will now take you to the KYC Verification Page. Here you need to complete your KYC via Aadhaar. It’s easy. Just enter your 16-digit Aadhar Number and then insert the Aadhaar OTP.
- Step 10: Slice will now retrieve your details from your mobile number that was used to sign up for the Slice App. After all of these steps are completed, Slice will give you a credit limit and they’ll send a physical Slice VISA Super Card to your home within a few days.
Slice Credit Card Features and Benefits
- No matter what you spend, you will instantly receive 2% cashback
- Slice Credit Card limits range from 2000 Rs to 10 Lacs.
- It can be used all over the country, both for POS and online transactions. If you don’t choose EMI, you can either repay the amount in simple EMIs or you can pay the entire amount at once in your next billing cycle.
- Slice is accepted in 99.95% of all retailers across the country because it’s a VISA Card. Most merchants accept VISA today.
- Slice Super Credit Card is available with no annual or joining fees.
Slice credit card fees
|Joining Fee||Rs 0|
|Annual Fee||Rs 0|
Get credit card rewards in a slice
You get “Monies transactions” when you use a slice credit card to make your transactions. Spend Rs 1 and you will get 1 Monies. Late you can also convert the collected money into cashback using the official mobile app for Slice credit card.
|MONIES RANGE||CONVERSION RATE|
|0 to less than 3 Lakhs||1%|
|3 Lakhs to less than 5 lakhs||1.5%|
|More than 5 Lakhs||2%|
Partner with Slice
- Myntra Cashback: 10%
- IRCTC: 10% Cashback
- Flipkart 25% Cashback
- Recharge your DTH and get Rs 30 Cashback
These sparks can be used to purchase from partners who are special in the slice. These partners include major brands such as Apple, Samsung, and others. Slice spark users can receive up to 30% cashback
How can I repay my Slice Credit Card Bills?
Open the Slice App to quickly and easily pay your bills. Once you have opened the Slice app, your billing period will appear on the Home Page. Simply click on the “Repay” option to proceed towards payment. You can also repay the bill via Internet Banking or UPI, depending on your preference.
FAQ: Review of Slice credit cards
Is Slice’s credit card safe?
Yes, both the Slice card, as well as its services, are 100% safe and secure. To avoid any late fees, it is important to pay your bills on time.
What are the drawbacks of the Slice credit cards?
- The In-Slice Credit Card Reward Rates are lower than other cards.
- You will need to connect your social media accounts in order to get a credit card.
- The Slice credit card app requests the camera, photos and location permissions.
- Closing credit cards can take a while due to the lack of customer support.
What happens if Slicepay is not paid?
Earned money will be deducted. Late fees and late interest will also apply. This will impact your credit score.
Final words about Slice Super Credit Card
For those new to credit, Slice is the best way to get a Credit limit. Customers love Slice’s easy and fast onboarding process. Slice is the best fintech app for Credit Card and Credit Limit applications. It has the most straightforward eligibility criteria of any other loan or credit app on the market.
SBI share price target 2022, 2025, 2030, 2040
Why MRF share price is so high and expensive
Happiest minds share price target 2022, 2023, 2025, 2030, 2040
MRF share price from 1990 to 2022
Shalimar production share price targets 2022 to 2040
ACC share price in 1992 to 2022 | ACC share price history